Seeds

Alaska Animal Lover

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I would like to get some seed catalogs. I live in Alaska so I don't want anything too exotic.
What companies do you go through?
I know I'm late for this year, but I figured I could get on the mailing list for next spring.

sht4luck

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I just wanted to say I just got another package from bountiful gardens. Again it only took 3 days and it came in a reused UPS box turned inside out.granted i am in one state away, but it takes a week to send a letter! great company to work with.

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I usually don't give bad reviews of companies, but I feel I should worn you if you want seed potatoes to stay away from Ronnigers Potato Farm.
I just hate to see anyone else go through all the troubles I had with them.
I ordered my potatoes in two seperate orders two days apart ( I realized I didn't order enough the first time)and recieved a confirmation e-mail that my orders would be process and ship that week.
I never recieved them. I called and e-mailed them for 5 weeks.
I finally got a phone call from someone named Michelle who apologized and said they would send them out that day.
Never got them!
Well after calling them for another 3 weeks I finally get an e-mail from the owner telling me that they sent out a refund check.It was a short letter that didn't even apologize for their mistakes, it just said things happen, here is your refund.
Obviously I would never do business with them again.
I love Wood Prarie Farms in Maine for my seed potatoes.
Very fast, efficient service.
Good luck with your planting.:)

Latest posts