Share your Christmas Tree!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I just LOVE the lights and decor and the tree! Oh how I LOVE to see people's trees. I visit my neighbors just to see theirs, and they always share a wonderful story with each ornament I ask about. It rocks!

So share your tree, and any ornaments you have you'd like to share a story about.

This is our tree, and I have so many ornaments with stories on there... but most of them are 'my daughter and I made it Christmas of 20**' stories. I'm waiting for the most WONDERFUL story yet!

14084_11-26-2011_030.jpg

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Very pretty, V! I decorated my Mom and Dad's place- but I kind of ran out of holiday steam for my own house! Wishing many happy Christmas memories!

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Very pretty V! I'm with Lesa, I've run out of steam after looking, dealing and selling holiday merchandise at work since July so I didn't decorate my house this year. I'd love to see more trees though!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
WOW your room and tree are sparkling! (Please excuse the clutter in my pic.) I couldn't get a better photo than this.
Some years ago we bought a pre-lit tree. Saves cutting one down every year and having it drop sap and needles for weeks.
Over the last few years I have moved toward all snowmen on the tree. Then I don't feel so silly leaving it up until late January. :D
8098_pre-christmas_2011_021.jpg
[/img]

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh I LOVE the snowman theme! That's great. We ended up with mainly blues... but that was just what we kept getting. Though our special ornaments are any color or theme. Whatever we liked or made! :D

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
VFEM. I love my tree and like to have it up as long as possible. HEY everyone, VFEM and I want to see those trees. :)

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We just got back from cutting our Christmas tree down from the back of our property. Pictures to come later of it both alive and when it's decorated, but currently it is setting on the porch waiting to be trimmed.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I like to put mine up right after thanksgiving, and then it comes down New Year's day. Its one of those, try to enjoy it as long as you can kinda situations. The holiday season is too short to me.

Though I can do without the store lines and pushy people... but bring on the baking and lights! :D

jamaicabraden

Sprout
Reaction score
such a lovely tree! it reminds me of my grandma's artificial christmas trees. all in white with colorful decorations. thanks for sharing this. now im starting to feel the spirit of Christmas! 4 more days!

Latest posts