Show off your Pot...

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've got a few I can loan ya..... :D They were immediately attracted to my porch pot when I placed it the other day, but there's really no space for their peeing....I think they just wanted to play in it.

But, being sans kitty, you could use some of your own....it's a great fertilizer and really makes the colors of flowers pop. ;)
I keep thinking I want a cat BUT my husbands dog hates cats. And would kill any he caught. He is a hunting dog and chases down, rabbits, opossums, groundhog, any birds he can. Almost everything he gets hold of is dead quickly. :( So no kittens for me.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe he would be more receptive to a small kitten or two instead of a cat? When I got these kittens, Ben immediately zeroed in on them with his huge mouth...that dog will eat anything and I have no doubt he would have not only killed them but eaten them as well. I corrected him immediately and decisively and he backed off. Now he's curious about them and knows they are not game/food, but my own property.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not Will he is too darn naughty! (And sneaky.) If it runs the chase is on. As a puppy he came into this house with an grumpy old lady cat! Sabrina was even declawed. But she stood her ground and hissed and swatted him a few times. He decided to leave her alone. I really do not think fast playful kittens would fair well. :(

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I finally found something to put in the old boiler. Not all coleus and not red/white/blue! I found these yellow and purple Torenias. And then found this super large leave coleus in colors to compliment. I think they will add some sparkle to this shady spot. (Probably only about 1 or 2 hours of sun, shade the rest of the day.)
007.JPG
010.JPG
014.JPG 015.JPG

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score

Latest posts