Skin rash!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My FIL has a similar whole body break out related to two things laundry soap ( the colors and dyes) and beef, no other meat just beef. The cortizone and antihistimines are only helping w/ the symptoms and are a stop gap, you really do need to find the allergin source, the more exposure you have to an allergin the more likely a life threatening reaction. If you cannot find it on your own, make an appt w/ an allergy specilalist not just your pcp.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
We also switched to homemade soap here in my household. I use the same formula as you. I had to quit using the store-bought stuff because the fragrances were irritating. I hope for your sake that it is not honey...that would sure take all the fun out of beekeeping! :(

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh no, my husband gets that all the time when he's out working in the yard. It spreads to the point of these little icky bumps with fluid in them. He gets them for a good week at a time. Always when he's near the woods or around the pond. Maybe happens twice a year. I hope the cream the doctor gave you helped, and I pray you will never need another skin treatment for skin cancer again. :fl