oh no...not a whole post to this.....

We vote to remove this post !

LOL

Ron

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ok here they are.

This is an open shed and yes the roof is an old garage door. I hope you didn't think otherwise!

100_7451.jpg

100_7452.jpg

100_7453.jpg

That is my Crab Plum tree you see.

I was sure not to clean the glass so you could see it better. :gig

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
You may just find my chicken coop roof cool/junk!

It is made from a fiberglass garage door. It lets in light but is filtered.

If you look up Redneck inventor on Google I am on page 600,001, the last time I checked.

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
OMG!!!

I had no idea !!! See, I love this.

Now that I showed you my window, can't you see how a little drawing can create a masterpiece?

I wont mind walking anyone through the instructions, but I bet there are a ton of samples of patterns. If you can draw a line you can do the piping. If you can make swirly movements across the glass with the bottle tip and squeezing you can apply it. This is completely up to the mind, the spirit, and the soul.

I can only say do this on the inside of the glass if at all possible. Sometimes when the application is new (a year or so) a humid day can cause the clear to go opaque, but only for that day.

Come on, go get the bottle of black or pewter 'Leading', what I call piping, and draw your thoughts. Let that dry, then fill the gaps in with colors as the Seasons pass. Take your time....let it grow.

You can do just the corners so they create a frame, or a scene. Even make stars so it is like looking up at the night's sky, with a moon shining bright. Then put some White MoonFlowers (Impomea) as the stained glass garden....maybe a stained glass trellis above your head...complete with sky and flowers.

OK...I guess that is all I can think of...Perhaps I can show you what I did on a frame, and another window (bad pic)
2po2yl1.jpg
this window I did in Houston, I hope it is still there. It was a sliding window, and the design fit up together to create a seamless image.

Here is my 'Famed' "Sister Imelda". I love this print of a 'memory painting'. I love the eyes. She deserved a nice window I thought.
k4ftyr.jpg

sorry for the glare. :old

What else do I have?? Oh, I did another window, but I cannot find the original pics, all I have is the drawing; this is how I draw, I first must have a visual by drawing what I see...then I can create it. This was a lovely window that was given Antique German Shears (sp?). Also in the same apartment as the previous window.
15of8jk.jpg
I really wish I could find the .jpg's to this one.

OK...get to work! :tools

Ron

Latest posts