Sliding Glass doors as Green house?

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
OMG!!!

I had no idea !!! See, I love this.

Now that I showed you my window, can't you see how a little drawing can create a masterpiece?

I wont mind walking anyone through the instructions, but I bet there are a ton of samples of patterns. If you can draw a line you can do the piping. If you can make swirly movements across the glass with the bottle tip and squeezing you can apply it. This is completely up to the mind, the spirit, and the soul.

I can only say do this on the inside of the glass if at all possible. Sometimes when the application is new (a year or so) a humid day can cause the clear to go opaque, but only for that day.

Come on, go get the bottle of black or pewter 'Leading', what I call piping, and draw your thoughts. Let that dry, then fill the gaps in with colors as the Seasons pass. Take your time....let it grow.

You can do just the corners so they create a frame, or a scene. Even make stars so it is like looking up at the night's sky, with a moon shining bright. Then put some White MoonFlowers (Impomea) as the stained glass garden....maybe a stained glass trellis above your head...complete with sky and flowers.

OK...get to work! :tools

Ron
I like this idea!

Like Michael Angelo.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Ron- you are multi-talented! Very nice work! Injun, you and I think alike. I made a sun room for the chickens out of old windows. Someone gave me a slider (that I swear weighed 200 pounds). I used that for an entire wall of the shelter. Worked out great. I needed a sun room to keep the chickens little feet out of the snow- not a problem you are likely to encounter!!

Latest posts