Smart Red, welcome back!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Computer problems can be the pits. Nice you're back! Getting nice colors, and nice big picture now?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Golly, I love this new monitor.

It was the smallest (and cheapest) one they had, but it is so much bigger and with better definition than the old one before it went green. The type is bigger. I can see your face instead of the blur under your hat I saw before. Colors are more defined. Yup! I really do like this new set up.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, I am back . . . . . again.

Last Thursday my computer went out. Heck, it's been less than two weeks since I had it in for an update. I picked my 'repaired' unit on Wednesday. Pleased to say there was no charge. Something about "corrupted application files" and some new updates done.

More good news! While I was gone the stairs got finished -- yes, I can get to the basement again -- and spring sneaked into south-est, central-est Wisconsin. While the temperatures are not warm, the snow is melting and crocus are in bloom.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now that is all good news, Red! So, are your seedlings back down in the basement- or is it spring enough to skip that step?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
lesa said:
Now that is all good news, Red! So, are your seedlings back down in the basement- or is it spring enough to skip that step?
Seedlings?

Oh, yah! I gotta get them started pretty soon, huh?

Actually, with the cold, I figured I'd wait until I could get in the basement where it is warmer and safer to start seeds. So far I have planted my tomatoes and some sweet peppers. Still have lots of other things to get started.

NOT warm enough to do anything in the garden yet.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
At least you will marching up and down your brand new steps to do it!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
So happy your stairs are finished. I know what is'ts like to wait for husbands to finish a project. You will get a lot of good exercise going up and down those stairs with those seedlings!

Mary

Latest posts