Snap Dragons in Blooom!! PIX

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I love this time of year where I live, the spring flowers are all coming up and the air is bursting with flower scents.
Here is my front walkway a few minutes ago.

Feb182009Snapdragonsemail.jpg

The nasturshims in the back yard get more sun than the ones in the front yard. So these have yet to get any flowers on them. But I like the way the Nasturshim leaves fill in the empty places in the garden.

flowers.gif
throw.gif
flowers.gif

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh I am soooooooooooooooo jealous of you!!!

However, your snapdragons are gorgeous. I can't wait to get mine in the ground... but I have until next month.

Why not post some pics of what you got in bloom in the back, its really cheering me up. I've had a bad last few days... this is really what I need. Happy cheery spring color!

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
vfem said:
Oh I am soooooooooooooooo jealous of you!!!

However, your snapdragons are gorgeous. I can't wait to get mine in the ground... but I have until next month.

Why not post some pics of what you got in bloom in the back, its really cheering me up. I've had a bad last few days... this is really what I need. Happy cheery spring color!
Things are just beginning to wake up here, from our few weeks of cold weather. The Nasturshims in the back yard are burried in Alyssum!! I planted some Allyssum in a bed with my baby citrus trees. The allyssum took over!! I do have some volunteer sunflowers that are about a foot high in that bed too. I will go out and look to see if anything is worth posting.

Ok, I will make you a separate post of Flower Photos as soon as I can download and edit them for you.

Latest posts