Snapdragons for our seed orders

2ndtimearound

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
OOOOOh I was just looking at phlox seeds in the Burpee seed catalog that are all white. They resemble the Royal Bride that you mentioned, but they have rounder tops. :/ But I was just wondering if white phlox would be good in a 'moon garden'? If so, the Royal Bride might be even more dramatic that the "David" white phlox I saw in the Burpee seed catalog! They look like white rockets and I bet they'd look awesome in the moonlight!:drool

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My favorites are 'Night and Day' and 'Frosted Sunset'... shorter varieties that I find I don't need to stake up.
They don't over winter here, but they sure self seed nicely!

This is one that I have had a difficult time starting indoors, even with using lights.
I need to get them out in the cooler temps sooner so they don't get leggy, too warm in the house I think ... :hu

Royal Bride is a beauty! ... on my list ... now... as is tilling up more grass probably ...:tools

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Snap seedlings will put the lie to the old advice on turning the pot in the window - - don't do that with them. They will just tie themselves in knots!

A house plant shows more balanced growth when you turn the pot, turn the pot, turn the pot . . .

Tiny seedlings, pressed close together, will "twirl" around each other. I mean, snaps are already hard to pot-up without them clinging to each other like pre-teens at a horror movie!

The Park catalog came today, Lavender. There are your snaps! I've grown their Chantilly Deep Orange, also. You just gotta love the colors available for snapdragons :D!

Steve

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
digitS' said:
Tiny seedlings, pressed close together, will "twirl" around each other. I mean, snaps are already hard to pot-up without them clinging to each other like pre-teens at a horror movie!

Steve
LMAO :gig

Latest posts