Snow Again!

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I just got seeds started indoors and it started to snow...
my yard is covered again...:rolleyes:

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mine was too! It was like a blizzard this morning. It has melted now, but the extended forecast is dismal!! I waited and waited for spring....Oh well!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Collector said:
We had some snow on saturday but it melted thankgod.
Thistle, we are slated for snow tomorrow, I think?
Ugh. I was supposed to begin spring cleanups today, but postponed till Wednesday hoping for dryer working conditions. In a few weeks when the season gets going I'll have to schedule jobs no matter the weather. Not looking forward to those soggy days, but am very grateful for work!

C'mon spring! This is what we want to see :coolsun

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been putting things off hoping for dryer weather also.
It is not fun when you have to finally do it no matter the conditions, which is coming quickly.

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well it did start melting but we are expecting more before the week is out...yuck... well some of my cool weather crops are started in flats so by hook or by crook I will get some plants in the ground with in the month...I guess I will have to put down some plastic to warm the soil...enough to get lettuces and spinach in hopefully next week :p

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
They're calling for a chance of snow here this weekend, and I'm in zone 6! It's not going to stick or anything, but it's been in the 60s-70s the past week, so it's going to be a rude reminder that it's not summer yet. I've got my cool weather stuff out, but I'm hoping this cold snap won't bother it. :fl

bootstrap

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
spring has come to a halt here. it is spitting snow again today and I still have 12+ inches in the yard. Forecast is for below 40 degrees for the next week. Looks like it will be middle of april before I get my peas in.