Some more fall color

desertcat

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Finally get to take a break from winterizing everything and thought I'd share what my trees looked like BEFORE the wind started.
6476_002t.jpg

6476_005t.jpg

6476_006t.jpg

This is the view going to the barn. Sure glad the neighbors had the good taste to line their trees up properly!
6476_008t.jpg

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That is a nice tree at the front of the house. I really like the way it is so majestic looking. :clap

I am still amazed that this is Amarillo; I guess I never got to see the better side of the town (I was near the airport at the old AFB).

Is this your first Winter at this house?

Ron

desertcat

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I'm still amazed that this is in Amarillo!

I think I really am in love with the folks that had this place long before we got it. They made it such an oasis. In addition to all the trees, we are surrounded, literally, with a huge lilac hedge. The neighbors say that the plants came from cuttings from original owner's home in PA in the early 50's. The same neighbors have about had a coronary every time I bring out a shovel or (horrors) the chainsaw, but I think they are finally about convinced that I have no intention of murdering the trees or the lilacs.

This is actually our 3rd winter here. We rented for a bit while working out the sales details.

Latest posts