Some myths debunked? You decide

zynski

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Your link isn't working for me either. Remove the "Y" in front of the HTTP:// and it would work then. I would like to give this a once over reading for sure.

:welcome

zynski

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thank you all. Sometimes I just don't get it right.

Interestingly enough, I thought that HiDelight would be interested in this. Now that I know where the Salish Sea is.

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
zynski said:
Thank you all. Sometimes I just don't get it right.

Interestingly enough, I thought that HiDelight would be interested in this. Now that I know where the Salish Sea is.
yup :) Puyallup is right down I5 from me .... although I used to ski in your state every winter and go hiking there in the summer I grew up in Providence RI so I am a Yankee by birth right!

that is a very interesting link thanks so much!

I am looking at it now

country lady

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I also lived in the Puyallup area many years ago. (Sumner but shopped in Puyallup.) My nephew lives there now. I loved Washington. My son was born in the Auburn hospital. When I lived there the pulp mills were still in Tacoma. We had a VW and went everywhere. Happy memories.

I use so many of those myths. I want to read it more closely. Thanks for posting.

prism

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Great website! Read about coffee grounds first and bookmarked it to read all the others later. Very interesting! Looks like I've been using coffee grounds in the garden with the wrong purpose in mind. Always sprinkle them around my tomatoes for the acidity but that's a myth. However, they apparently eliminate or minimize certain diseases. Guess that explains why I have never had any type of disease problems with my tomatoes?

Thanks for sharing!