Some of my new daylilies for you to see

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
So here is another fuchsia this time a purplish pink. More purple than this exposure shows. I think this might really be fuchsia. I'm not a bit too obsessive when presented with a problem to solve, am I?

fushia spider.jpg

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I Love 9 I also really like three four and five. Every time I see a lilly, (usually those orange/yellowy types, that is the only color you ever see around here) I think "you know, those would look absolutely beautiful if they were replaced by some of catjack's lilies, they would really improve those blah beds."

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I need to check out your site again. Now I'm liking a nice hot orange! :rolleyes:

Mary
I have a seriously fiery orange with a large flower. I was planning to split it this fall. I prefer to sell them after they have overwintered after a split so I am sure they are a good healthy plant.

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I Love 9 I also really like three four and five. Every time I see a lilly, (usually those orange/yellowy types, that is the only color you ever see around here) I think "you know, those would look absolutely beautiful if they were replaced by some of catjack's lilies, they would really improve those blah beds."

I know what you mean about those orange ones. I have many, they came with the house. Mine are the double ones, kinda pretty, but they spread like crazy ...and you never can get all of them out of a bed, they hide and come right back! The orange hybridized ones usually have a larger more impressive bloom and nicer growing habit.

Seeing @catjac1975 's beautiful sea of blooms, if I had the room it would easily turn into an obsession!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat, you are confusing me! Now, I think I like fushia better instead of orange! :he In the Marion article, what is the name of the one in the second photo? It looks fushia to me. Does the pic show the true color?

Mary

Latest posts