Some of my new daylilies for you to see

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is so totally awesome! That is a great article and it gets word out about your daylily farm! Beautiful photos and so happy that you are getting recognition for your gorgeous work!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary that one is deep red. Maybe computer monitors show color differently. I think that is Marilyn's Lips, very red. It is confusing to pick a favorite. I have customers ask me to choose for them.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Local grower here who does a lot with day lilies does a day lily dig. http://www.specialtygrowers.net click on day lily dig for details.

It's a big deal around here and it gets LOTS of attention. Great for business too. Might be something for you to think about doing there at your place. Keep forgetting to mention this to you.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Any creative wordies out there? I have this stunning daylily and I am having a hard time naming it. It is a midseason plant that is now reblooming. This is a highly prized quality. It is a true red. large sculpted bloom, ruffled with a gold edge. I am thinking of calling it Lobster Claw but that is falling flat with me.

lobster claw.jpg

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
The names need to be very unusual as most that you might think up are already registered names. I am uninspired with words for some reason. I have on occasion named them for the first one to purchase it. I am finding people are quite intoxicated by a good name.

Latest posts