Some of my new daylilies for you to see

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
blush teg.jpg
Mattapoisett First Blush. This large double beauty decided to rebloom for the third time today. Look at all of the large buds to come.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
teg nancy ann.jpg
Here is a new cultivar that I was able to split a bit last summer. It's name is Nancy Ann. I have know Nancy since JR high school. She quietly longed for a quiet guy named Ron in High School and they are married since their 20's. They are both musical and are in The Bronx philharmonic choir together. (I think I have the name right.) Anyway they expressed interest in may daylilies and I sent them some last summer. She was gravely ill with colon cancer and by fall it did not seem as if she was going to come of of it. I named this for her. And she is long done with chemo and his feeling stronger and gaining weight back. I love this flower. The color may be a bit rosier than in real life but it is a beauty. Hope you like it.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 30894 Here is a new cultivar that I was able to split a bit last summer. It's name is Nancy Ann. I have know Nancy since JR high school. She quietly longed for a quiet guy named Ron in High School and they are married since their 20's. They are both musical and are in The Bronx philharmonic choir together. (I think I have the name right.) Anyway they expressed interest in may daylilies and I sent them some last summer. She was gravely ill with colon cancer and by fall it did not seem as if she was going to come of of it. I named this for her. And she is long done with chemo and his feeling stronger and gaining weight back. I love this flower. The color may be a bit rosier than in real life but it is a beauty. Hope you like it.

purples and yellows are some of our favorites here. lovely! :)

Latest posts