Some of my new daylilies for you to see

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Cat! how do I get on your selection list for a few lillies you may have for sale this year? Do you have a site I’m not finding readily?
I have website but , my husband has been lax getting it back up and running. You can friend me on CEO TomCat Daylily Farm and see some of my plants. I tend to post may most exotic cultivars, so they will be pricier . If you tell me what you might want I can make some selections. My prices start at $40.00 a clump. If this seems expensive to your keep in mind I sell only large multi fanned plants. Shipping is around 20 for 2-3 plants. I will see if it is more to go to the other side of the world . What zone are you in?

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had a few stunning daylily seedlings last summer that bloomed when the seedlings were quite small. I was worried they might not be sturdy enough to make it through a tough winter so for the first time I brought a few in for the winter. I did not even think about the prospect of them blooming in January. These buds have been torturing me with promise for a couple of weeks now. The bloom was supposed to be purple and the bud was looking quite yellow on the outside. Making me wait in anticipation. But, I see a little strip of pink or purple.
teg buds.jpg
teg big buds.jpg

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
It is the year of the daylily. We are on the downward side of peaking, but I have more blooms than ever before. My one year old seedlings have bloomed. It used to take me 2-4 years to get a first bloom. Hope you enjoy!
7100_rl_beds.jpg

7100_apple_tree.jpg
That was just dazzling... i hope we can plant some of those here to... im envy of you.. 😉😉😉

Latest posts