Some pictures today.

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi,

Some extra pictures, I am surprised to see my lisianthus is blooming still (also has nice seed pods--I was the Pollinator). The mum is still going strong. Some Snapdragons and my Kalanchoe ( I really hope to get this to bloom and find out the color).

2wcmhw1.jpg

anlv9j.jpg

21brkw4.jpg

s5z880.jpg

vasyp.jpg

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Great pictures!

I think i'm going to start saying this on everyone's posts, but here's my 2 cents.

Everyone has such beautiful pictures of plants they know and recognize on sight. But it's so disappointing to look at pictures of these beautiful plants, have no idea what they are, and then leave the thread none the wiser.

Would you mind labeling the pictures so that posterity and i could grow in wisdom? Please?

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good to see you still get to have flowers blooming for you!

That green house was a great idea.

A bit of the tropics! I say by next winter you will need to expand! ;)

Looks nice and warm in there. What is the outside temp. ?

Joe

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
PunkinPeep said:
Great pictures!

I think i'm going to start saying this on everyone's posts, but here's my 2 cents.

Everyone has such beautiful pictures of plants they know and recognize on sight. But it's so disappointing to look at pictures of these beautiful plants, have no idea what they are, and then leave the thread none the wiser.

Would you mind labeling the pictures so that posterity and i could grow in wisdom? Please?
I though he did explain them in order, just in a sentence not above each picture.

Joe

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yuppers LOL :lol:

I shore did list them in order! LOL :ep

LOL I love moments like this :throw

Ron :love

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ron you made mention of some cement projects and post some cool links.

Would you start a thread about this? I am looking forward to this!
As you know I am a bit of a mixer of raw materials to meet my needs.

Joe

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
O.k. smartybritches and smartybritches-er,

Listen, and please try to consider the plight of the newbie. O.k.? Are you listening?

Let's review your post please.

The first picture contains 4 plants, two of which are blooming. If i had psychically inferred that the names of the plants were in order of their pictures (since the narrative does not say so), I may or may not have known which blossom in the picture is the lisianthus. In this particular case, i do not.

After i had searched the internet and figured out that he must be talking about that bluish/purple flower, i might've moved on to the second picture with my psychic knowledge that the plants were listed in order.

I could've figured out which one was the mum from this, and i then (still all of this is inferred only with psychic powers) would have seen that the 3rd picture must be a snap dragon.

After that i would've moved on and assumed the 4th picture was a Kolanchoe.

Then i would've been totally lost on picture number 5 - and would still, even with psychic powers, written the bit about my 2 cents.

Then i would've given up my psychic powers (because they obviously need a week in the shop) in exchange for scary magical computer powers like the chubby blonde chick on Criminal Minds, and i would've still not known what picture #5 could be since the pictures i found of kolanchoe on the internet look nothing like anything pictured here.

:old And then i and posterity would still be left, ignorant as before, and saddened that the knowledgeable peeps on TEG would leave them floundering, desperate for knowledge, and then laugh at them for asking for clarification.
:plbb :plbb :plbb :plbb :plbb :plbb :plbb :plbb :plbb :plbb :plbb :plbb :plbb

Which moments do you like, Ron :smack?
:pop :pop :pop :pop

Much love all around! :throw

Is it really that hard to write in between the pictures?

For me?

Come on.

Please??????

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
PunkinPeep said:

Listen, and please try to consider the plight of the newbie. O.k.? Are you listening?

The first picture contains 4 plants, two of which are blooming. If i had psychically inferred that the names of the plants were in order of their pictures (since the narrative does not say so), I may or may not have known which blossom in the picture is the lisianthus. In this particular case, i do not.

After i had searched the internet and figured out that he must be talking about that bluish/purple flower, i might've moved on to the second picture with my psychic knowledge that the plants were listed in order.

I could've figured out which one was the mum from this, and i then (still all of this is inferred only with psychic powers) would have seen that the 3rd picture must be a snap dragon.

Then i would've been totally lost on picture number 5 - and would still, even with psychic powers, written the bit about my 2 cents.

Then i would've given up my psychic powers (because they obviously need a week in the shop) in exchange for scary magical computer powers like the chubby blonde chick on Criminal Minds, and i would've still not known what picture #5 could be since the pictures i found of kolanchoe on the internet look nothing like anything pictured here.

:old And then i and posterity would still be left, ignorant as before, and saddened that the knowledgeable peeps on TEG would leave them floundering, desperate for knowledge, and then laugh at them for asking for clarification.

For me?

Come on.

Please??????
I will start this with; Sorry if it seemed like we were making fun of you for asking! This is not the case at all!

As to the first picture, I had assumed it was the purple being the only thing in focus!

When he mentioned Snapdragon blooms it was plural I took that as the next two pictures of flowers. Of course everyone knows the Mum picture is a Mum, have we not all bought one for Mom on Mothers day?

And the Kalanchoe is a little different then most we see, I must agree! I think the hot dry Sun makes it grow so compact!

But my point is please don't feel like I was being a wiseguy!

Okay maybe just a little but I can't help myself!

:bouquet Joe :frow

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
injunjoe said:
PunkinPeep said:

For me?

Come on.

Please??????
I will start this with; Sorry if it seemed like we were making fun of you for asking! This is not the case at all!

As to the first picture, I had assumed it was the purple being the only thing in focus!

When he mentioned Snapdragon blooms it was plural I took that as the next two pictures of flowers. Of course everyone knows the Mum picture is a Mum, have we not all bought one for Mom on Mothers day?

And the Kalanchoe is a little different then most we see, I must agree! I think the hot dry Sun makes it grow so compact!

But my point is please don't feel like I was being a wiseguy!

Okay maybe just a little but I can't help myself!

:bouquet Joe :frow
Y'all are both a little wise guy-ish, and i love you both for it. I can take it. :cool:

My point remains.