Something Really Different!

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
i'm not sure how the milk comes into play here. please describe further? :)
I add it when I beat the eggs, no measurement just pour a small amount in. Pour the egg mixture over the onions that have been sauteed in a bit of Becel. then add the Parmesan. Make toast and Bob's your uncle.

For 6 stackups...
3 hamburger buns
6 slices of bacon
6 large mushrooms, sliced
1/4 red onion, diced
I Roma tomato, diced
1/4 green pepper, diced
Grated cheddar, hubby likes lots on his

Combine the diced veggies in a bowl.
Dice and fry the bacon until almost done, add the mushroom and cook for a minute or two.
Toast the 6 buttered half buns under the broiler, remove and then start stacking.
First the bacon/mushrooms, divide between the 6 buns.
Top with the veggies and then the cheese, sometimes we add a few dried chili flakes but always a sprinkling of garlic powder.
Pop under the broiler until the cheese melts. YUM!!!

Annette

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I add it when I beat the eggs, no measurement just pour a small amount in. Pour the egg mixture over the onions that have been sauteed in a bit of Becel. then add the Parmesan. Make toast and Bob's your uncle.

For 6 stackups...
3 hamburger buns
6 slices of bacon
6 large mushrooms, sliced
1/4 red onion, diced
I Roma tomato, diced
1/4 green pepper, diced
Grated cheddar, hubby likes lots on his

Combine the diced veggies in a bowl.
Dice and fry the bacon until almost done, add the mushroom and cook for a minute or two.
Toast the 6 buttered half buns under the broiler, remove and then start stacking.
First the bacon/mushrooms, divide between the 6 buns.
Top with the veggies and then the cheese, sometimes we add a few dried chili flakes but always a sprinkling of garlic powder.
Pop under the broiler until the cheese melts. YUM!!!

Annette

oh, ok, thanks, :) i had something else in mind completely. i've never used canned milk for anything in my life. sweetened condensed milk i've used many times, but not plain canned milk. i thought it was going to be drizzled over or dunked or something like that. hahaha :)

Last edited:

Latest posts