Sort of new...

earlybird10842

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hey! I joined a while back but...never really posted a lot. Decided to come back today and learn more about gardening. I am very active on backyardchickens under the same username, and kept seeing the link over here and thought "Oh, better drop in and say hi, maybe ask about that weed issue", but I never got around with it. BYC keeps one's internet hours busy!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I started on BYC too, studied the predator and coop section before I got chickens and built my coop. Later, I added a cow panel hoop run to it. Then I sorta meandered over here, got to talking garden and this is home now!

Welcome! Tell us more about your garden!

earlybird10842

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I started on BYC too, studied the predator and coop section before I got chickens and built my coop. Later, I added a cow panel hoop run to it. Then I sorta meandered over here, got to talking garden and this is home now!

Welcome! Tell us more about your garden!
Well, due to weed an frost issues we are doing a lot more potted vegetables, rather than directly in our garden. They were in a mini-greenhouse setup on the porch all spring, and we're just moving some out to the garden--watermelon, and something else which I forgot...

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, earlybird10842! Welcome! It is really helpful if you put your growing zone and general area on your profile (or what ever that is under your name) so we can know how best to reply to your questions/comments about gardening. Just as in real estate, it's all about location, location, location!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi earlybird, welcome to our group. I started over in byc also but it just got too big and some people were not so nice. Here everyone is very nice and willing to help others. You will enjoy being here. Tell us more about your gardens.

Mary

the1honeycomb

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow I guess a lot of us started at BYC but I like it here better!!
Welcome back and looking forward to hearing about your garden, chickens,
:welcome:weee

Latest posts