Sources for raspberry/blueberry plants

allabout

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Well, I'll give you a little advice....find someone around you who will share in their plants. There are always little ones spouting up under the mother plant during the spring and summer. I traded squash for some plants..hehe. Thats how I got mine.

Otherwise I would support my local nursery. If the local nursery didn't carry the types I wanted, then mail order all the way to get just what you are looking for. There are some wonderful varieties out there to select from.

CityChook

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I give away about 2 dozen starters every spring - man they're prolific! I'm sure if you found someone locally and stopped by to ask, they would GLADLY dig up some suckers for you. I do it all the time.

Reaction score
CityChook said:
I give away about 2 dozen starters every spring - man they're prolific! I'm sure if you found someone locally and stopped by to ask, they would GLADLY dig up some suckers for you. I do it all the time.
Thanks, CityChook, I'll give that a try.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I know you can start from cuttings... but I would probably just buy a started bush. I'm new to things like this, and I'm not sure how to go about it the hard long road way! :lol:

Latest posts