Spambegone!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Quickity Nifty! I reported one of them, and by the time I was getting ready to report the second one...*poof* no more spammer.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I reported one, but then forgot to follow up to see what happens. It's so nice to be able to make a complaint, and the appropriate person takes care of it! Thanks!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm guessing your talking about the kitchen in England messages. I've reported that twice and they were quickly removed both times.

I do appreciate the way the moderators take care of us.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
8721_thcapsifwo.jpg

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
What's crazy is that this kitchen spammer won't stop. Usually what happens is a company hires an SEO company to help get them more links on the internet. That company hires a cheaper company who hires a cheaper company who hires some $2 an hour people in the Philippines, China, India, etc. who just spam the internet like crazy.

We should try to call the kitchen company and tell them that their site is being spammed all over the internet.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
BTW, great job everyone for reporting!

Keep in mind you only need to report one of the spammer's posts and not all of them from that spammer. We'll go in and delete them completely.

terrielacy

Leafing Out
Administrator
Reaction score
and please do not respond to a spam post! It just validates them and makes it harder to clean up.

Latest posts