spanish goblygook ??????

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nifty : I don't know if this will help any or not to find out what happened, but here is what occured. I clicked onto Random Ramblings just before 7AM this morning and there was this voice in spanish that came on. NO writing, Nothing else as in an add.... just the voice and a blank page. I then went onto another area, then back to Random Ramblings and again the voice in spanish and nothing else. I don't speak or understand spanish but since I lived in Cal. I can recognize a few words. I did take 2 years of Latin in High School !

flowerweaver

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Nifty I don't find the ads offensive at all, just odd on occasion, and sometimes humorous. Not inappropriate as in socially unacceptable, just inappropriate as in not matching the correct product and potential buyer. I block pop-ups so all I ever see are the sidebar ads. Most of the time they are spot-on for what I'm interested in so I'm glad they help support the site.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Castilian~ zoro is pronounced thoro CE & CI are also pronounced th. The Spanish word for chisel is pronounce thinthil. I like it. A friends mom always sounded to me like a little bell when she'd speak. When I taught skiing to Spanish speaking, I would use the Castilian lisp.

Latin~ Went to Catholic school, still have a couple Latin books.

Last edited:

Latest posts