Spring can't be that far away...

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nothing is up here yet. The 1st will be the Daffodils, my tulips are VERY few . (Reminder to self to get more planted this fall.)

Poka_Doodle

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We have had some nice weather recently, but I'm sure I'll have snow in May.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have my fingers crossed for an early spring. I need to get rid of the skating rink that is surrounding the house.

I slipped and fell yesterday when I went to feed the chickens. Landed on one bucket -- water in my shoes, in my coat pockets, etc. I managed to crawl to the shed and get up.

Nothing seriously hurt. Mostly a feeling of whole body whiplash with a bruise where I hit the bucket and one where I hit the ground. Going to be some changes made before next winter to be sure!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Smart Red, be careful. Do you have a snow boot with good traction? You may find more aches and bruises later on. Do you take your cell phone with you to call for help in case you need it?

Mary

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary's advice is excellent make sure when outside you always have a charged cell phone on you. glad you wheren't hurt. last year I fell in parking lot lucky I landed on my butt, the lot was filled with people I was more embarrassed then hurt.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, I always have carried my phone with me when I go out since DH isn't likely to remember where I am. This time I thought about getting the phone, then pooh poohed the idea. What could happen?

Next time the phone will be there. DS says I must wait for the grands to get home and help from now on. I'm good with that idea as well.

Latest posts