Springtime!

WildBird

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
It's officially spring in my part Idaho!

Winter here hasn't been too fun this year. I love snow, but don't love the never-leaving clouds and cold with no snow. Winter isn't very snowy here, and this has been an extra warm winter. We only got a couple inches of snow total, most of which melted within a week! But finally, after a long and cold wait, spring has arrived!

A couple days ago leaves started blossoming on the trees, and it has been really sunny and warm (I even got hot few afternoons)! I saw a robin yesterday, and I even have chicks in the brooder!

Has spring just broke through for anybody else? Pictures (I'll take some of my own tomorrow)? I am so excited!:celebrate

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i was gonna say that i'm pretty sure some people in the northern part had quite a fun winter of it. :) seems like any time i checked the weather radar clouds/snow were going through.

WildBird

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
i was gonna say that i'm pretty sure some people in the northern part had quite a fun winter of it. :) seems like any time i checked the weather radar clouds/snow were going through.
Not in my area:\. But I think @thistlebloom got a lot?

WildBird

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
20200227_143452_kindlephoto-494566584.jpg
A flower blossom on a bush. Once the flowers bloom this bush is one of the most beautiful in my yard!

Latest posts