Still alive and kicking

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I don't know how many members are still here who remember me but I'm still here. Unfortunately no longer gardening.
After several strokes and a brain bleed I had to give up living alone and sell the house along with the garden. I'm now in a retirement facility here in the desert. Atria in Palm Desert CA is a nice place but nowhere to garden.
Just thought I'd drop by to say howdy.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know how many members are still here who remember me but I'm still here. Unfortunately no longer gardening.
After several strokes and a brain bleed I had to give up living alone and sell the house along with the garden. I'm now in a retirement facility here in the desert. Atria in Palm Desert CA is a nice place but nowhere to garden.

always glad to hear from any gardener no matter what they are doing. :) i'm sorry to hear about your troubles. i have a lot of family in various helping places now and it will only be increasing. :( i hope you have family around?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hoodat!

?
6858_firstcommunion404x500.jpg
?
That's him!

We and others have lots that we can learn from that kid :D. As well: It would really be great if you thought of us as playmates in the park. We are right here at hand.

Steve

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score

My grandmother was there until she passed away. It's a very nice place.

Glad you're still hanging in there, but sorry to hear you can't garden anymore.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, Hoodat! So glad to see you are still up and around. Gosh, you have had a lot of troubles the last few years, but I want you to know that you inspire me to keep on keeping on.
When my mom was in a retirement center, there were little spaces the residents could garden. I wonder if your place has any such spots? Just a few square feet might be worthwhile.
Please keep in touch with us, and know your knowledge is always welcome. :love

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
So wonderful to know you are still in the garden in your heart. I do think of you often.

Latest posts