Store Your Seeds Here !!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's really cool, especially with the old seed labels on it. I think I could fill one!

With the seed libraries they are doing now, a lot of them end up repurposing the old demoded card catalogs to store their seeds.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
That was my thought, @journey11 .

What happened to all those old card catalogs at the libraries?

I have a feeling that one could advertise for a card catalog and get it for just a few simoleons.

Steve

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
not really. they do go for big bucks when i've looked for them. i've seen lots of them posted on ebay and occasionally on my local craigslist but they still want about $800 for the small ones to about the price of what @Nyboy posted.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I LOVE That ... If I had the money, I would have enough to ship it here. But sadly not so much money burning holes in my pockets. LOL. I do not have that much seed. But it would look great in my house and I could use it to store all kinds of my craft supplies. :) Well, a girl can dream. ;) Now I think I need to check out some old library card cases.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought it was old card catalog too (my 1st job was at library had to use all the time) Til I saw the lined drawers, bet same company made both. Steve very little for free, especially with ebay and CL now.

Latest posts