Straight Men And Bed Linens

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never happened.
But I agree, that experience would have been enough to put me on the wagon. :lol:

dang get paranoid...all i said " there was this one time" and you took it from there....wow what a twisted half internet sister you are, and your brother

off with your heads.....
cabbage.jpeg

happy new years sugar thank you for the card..........:hugs

and a very big hug to my other girlfriend @Carol Dee for the card and present .......:hugs

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
dang get paranoid...all i said " there was this one time" and you took it from there....wow what a twisted half internet sister you are, and your brother

off with your heads.....
View attachment 29951

happy new years sugar thank you for the card..........:hugs

and a very big hug to my other girlfriend @Carol Dee for the card and present .......:hugs
Well there you go spilling the beans ;) Good thing the Mrs. @majorcatfish likes me too ;) You are welcome. Tell the Mrs. I am enjoying the package from her/you.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today I found a practically brand new boudoir pillow at GW...thought of NY and bought it. It's an especially fine one, filled with feathers, and a nice size. I'm thinking of recovering it for the window seat in my boudoir, with a lovely scarf I found at GW also.

Never had a boudoir pillow before, but I just had to. Now I'll be thinking of Alex each time I see it or use it. :love

Latest posts