Sunflower pics

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thanks, I find it interesting to know what pics others like. I definitely have favorites, but is always suprises me when others don't pick them as favorites. The few times I have entered photo contests I have not done well and assume it is b/c I pick favorites different then others.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just looked at them all again, and I really like that one that you said looked like an eclipse. Love that glowing around the dark seed head!

So much of what appeals to us is more than composition, sometimes it elicits an emotional tug from a memory. There's no way of predicting that. Beautiful work Kass. :)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like #2, 4 and 6 the best. I think it's the composition and the colors and bokeh of the background in those that does it for me. There are some lovely, sharp details in the others, but those particular three would look great on my wall. :cool:

elaerstelle

Leafing Out
Reaction score
these sunflowers are wonderful! really beautiful picture! sunflowers always represent fortitude and perseverance.

-----------------------------------
www.melodyhome.com

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
desertlady said:
beautiful! I will try to take pictures of my sunflowers at dusk! its amazing! I didnt think it will show up!
Dusk is an awesome time to take pics of bright and colorful things especially flowers, the dark background w/ the flash really make colors pop, and if you experiment a little w/o the flash it can give you a whole different look.

Latest posts