Sunflowers

Junior07

Sprout
Reaction score
Hey, so last year we brought a packet of sunflower seeds. 1000 I’m pretty sure. We planted a few and once they died off collected the seeds. Now we’ve got way too many seeds for us. So, my question is, how much would i be able to sell seeds/seedlings for? I’m thinking it might make a bit of profit because we’ve already got so many seeds and can collect them from the sunflowers in the coming years so don’t need to buy any more.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
congrats on having a nice harvest. i'd say about $0.50 - $1.00 a packet depending upon how many you put in each. we have so many creatures that eat them here when they are sprouting or growing that it is hard to grow them.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
congrats on having a nice harvest. i'd say about $0.50 - $1.00 a packet depending upon how many you put in each. we have so many creatures that eat them here when they are sprouting or growing that it is hard to grow them.
I've never succeeded in getting a full grown sunflower

Junior07

Sprout
Reaction score
I was a little worried because at that time we had chooks in the yard. We also have free range peacocks so I thought they might’ve got to them. Thank you! What about seedlings?

Latest posts