Supper plans changed........

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
....when a good friend came in from Cajun country......And they are still warm, too........Happy, happy, happy......

6615_2t.jpg

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
Boggy, is that one pot for you and one pot for him?
Nope......that's, just, how many bowls it took to hold what he gave me. He tried to get me to take more...........Those bowls are pretty large mixing bowls....

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Boggy, it's too bad I don't live closer or else I'd be right over! With maybe some french bread and wine!

Mary

MeggsyGardenGirl

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Very nice, Boggy, I'm so jealous! We wanted to go shrimping when we were down south last month but didn't make it. We just hand dip with nets from a boat (usually all night). I lLove to have blocks in the freezer, but not this year. Enjoy!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Boggy. That hurts. Thats depressing. Due to timing of my trips to NOLA, this will probably be the first year in over three decades I havent been able to enjoy mudbugs at least once. Suck a few heads for me.

I see the potato. Wheres the corn? I really like to drop elephant garlic cloves in the pot when they are cooking. Theyre so good to eat. One year I even put pearl onions in. The mudbugs are the center of attraction, but those veggies are pure lagniappe.

Yep, hot mudbugs, some veggies flavored really well, French bread, a cold beer, and a friend or two. It doesnt get any better. I envy you.

Latest posts