Taxes

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey boys and girls ... today's public service announcement ...:oops: due to the coronus virus, this years Federal tax returns was postponed to JULY 15. So for those of us that still haven't filed, you can still do so. :old

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I always have it done before St Valentine's Day ;).

That is after that one time.

I drove through the line mailing before the post office closed on the final day.

Guess who forgot to sign the form . Guess who had to pay the late fee.

:( Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
we do ours as early as i get all the statements needed. with the PDFs you can fill out they print out nicely which saves me from having to write them out by hand.

i don't use any e-filing as i don't wish to use any private company or service. i just don't trust them to keep the information secure or to not sell it to some marketing company. i don't care what they claim it seems like every year you hear about supposedly safe sites that get hacked. when the government comes up with their own filing system i can sign into and use i would use that for e-filing, but not until then... not that i trust them all that much either but at least if they screw up they also have to fix it - private companies often get off the hook way too easily IMO...