TEG Picture Contest - Fall 2014

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Fall is showing her pretty face and it's time for a new Picture Contest! :woot

Here's what you need to do:
  1. Upload up to 3 (THREE) pics max to this thread. Each picture must be in it's own post! Choose your favorite pics, either ones you've taken or that other peeps have taken of your garden.
  2. Uploading pics is EASY! You can read how to upload pictures it here.
  3. As pictures are submitted, peeps can vote on the pictures they like the most by clicking the "Like" button on the post in which the picture was submitted.
  4. Contest ends 16/11/2014 (16 November 2014)
  5. The sooner you submit your pics, the higher the likelihood that you'll accumulate more likes, so post your best pics soon!
  6. "Like" the posts with your favorite pictures!
The winner of the contest will get a FREE 2015 BYC Calendar or a $10 Gift Certificate to the BYC Store

Remember, the pics must be ones that you've taken, or pics of your own garden, there is a limit of 3 submissions per member, and each picture must be in it's own post!

We can't wait to see those pics!

OH, and don't forget to cast your vote for your favorite submissions by clicking the "Like" link to the bottom right of the posts with your favorite pictures!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Kassaundra, it doesn't have to be fall pics, though that would be nice, it can be any pics of your garden.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL, good thing, because mine is all brown and dead and an eyesore at this point!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
We had a good(?) frost this morning. It ended the garden, but left the dahlias and begonias to flower another day. Here is an early morning shot of the fiery sumac burning behind the frosty field.
Fire on the frost.JPG

Oops! Don't mine the dog. She's busy fertilizing the alfalfa.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
@Smart Red I didn't notice the dog until you mentioned it... lol Lovely pic!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tomato Seeds.JPG

I was torn on my third one. This is how I dry my tomato seeds, a paper towel on a chicken feed bag to keep my work table dry. That's the hope for next year.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is our first year with the maples showing their colors. Only about knee high now, some day the whole view to the West will be that of sugar maples in fall adornment. We have over twenty-five trees planted at 40 foot intervals.
wee maple color.JPG

Latest posts