Thank you again everyone! :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
With another year coming to an end it is time to think about the good things in life and to be appreciative of those who help make it great. :)

So a big Thank You to @Nifty, @Support, @TEG Project Manager and also to everyone else who makes this a fun place to hang out and be a chatterbug.

Friends, I say to you Bug Hugs! :)

TEG Project Manager

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
With another year coming to an end it is time to think about the good things in life and to be appreciative of those who help make it great. :)

So a big Thank You to @Nifty, @Support, @TEG Project Manager and also to everyone else who makes this a fun place to hang out and be a chatterbug.

Thank you @flowerbug - TEG owes much of its success to exceptional members like you who form the foundation of our outstanding community. We deeply value and appreciate the significant contributions you make. :bow

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
What would we do with ourselves if we didn’t have this community? It’s beyond wonderful to have so much in common with a forum full of all these fantastic people!

Just try talking about compost, growing from seeds, and your excitement over dirt with your family or friends. You get that blank look……

I’m grateful for this forum, SS and BYH. Thanks to everyone here!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
What would we do with ourselves if we didn’t have this community? It’s beyond wonderful to have so much in common with a forum full of all these fantastic people!

Just try talking about compost, growing from seeds, and your excitement over dirt with your family or friends. You get that blank look……

so true, i try to limit my bean and garden gushing at family gatherings to just a few short sentences - like i'm giving a book report to short-attention-span theatre goers...

I’m grateful for this forum, SS and BYH. Thanks to everyone here!

:) i learn so much about things i would otherwise never know otherwise just from your posts alone. all those critters would eat me alive...

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you @flowerbug - TEG owes much of its success to exceptional members like you who form the foundation of our outstanding community. We deeply value and appreciate the significant contributions you make. :bow

you're welcome! :) good wishes for next year!

Support

Deeply Rooted
Administrator
Reaction score

Awww. Thank you so much for your kind words. From my side of the world, All the best for 2024.

Support.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
happynewyearfauxbois.jpg

Latest posts