Thank You Everyone!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
it has been a fun year of conversing about gardens and a lot of other things and i'm glad we can all hang out and mostly get along. sometimes we don't agree but i'm ok with that as i do learn things from talking about things i don't know about and i do read along and try to understand some things which are pretty foreign to me.

i do want to put a specific thank you to @Nifty and @TEG Project Manager and @Support for all that they do to keep this site going and providing a place to talk.

and also to all the bean friends and other garden friends. :) my life would be much less social and random rambly without y'all. :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zsanta.jpg

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
it has been a fun year of conversing about gardens and a lot of other things and i'm glad we can all hang out and mostly get along. sometimes we don't agree but i'm ok with that as i do learn things from talking about things i don't know about and i do read along and try to understand some things which are pretty foreign to me.

i do want to put a specific thank you to @Nifty and @TEG Project Manager and @Support for all that they do to keep this site going and providing a place to talk.

and also to all the bean friends and other garden friends. :) my life would be much less social and random rambly without y'all. :)
For sure! Thanks everyone.

Latest posts