The 2014 Little Easy Bean Network - Get New Beans On The Cheap

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wishing everyone a great growing season in 2015, since we've had such a mild winter I'm hoping to get some of my beans planted out in April, those that need a longer growing season. Although I don't participate in Russ' growouts, darn border, I follow it with great interest and drool over all the interesting looking beans you guys are growing. I only grow in small amounts, just enough for a taste (each meal a different bean :)) enough seed for my stash and enough to share with a few, help in a small way keep them in circulation, so many heirlooms have been lost over the years :(.
Annette

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Everyone !

This Blue Jay will begin his northward migration on March 29. Should arrive at my summer bean growing grounds on about March 30 or April 1st. The very first thing I will do is post the 2015 thread. Right now my bean ground is covered in 4 inches of snow, but the sun is getting stronger everyday and the winter like weather will soon be gone. I'll probably be mowing grass in 4 weeks, and be doing my first transplanting of little 3 to 4 inch tall tomato plants.

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Everyone !

My brother wanted me to stop by his place in Illinois for a short visit. So I will be back home on Thursday and probably have the new thread up by Friday. Just thought maybe some of you would like to know.