The active user has changed. Reload the page for the latest version.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
I've never seen that before. Can you provide more context / steps to reproduce it?

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
sure, very easy for me. visit the site without signing in. open up some tabs...

then sign in on one of them. the rest will say that at the bottom until you manually reload the page.

sometimes i just skim articles to see if i want to reply to anything and other times i get distracted of interrupted before i sign on.

never can predict what will happen here until i do it. :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
:) no real big issue, it isn't a problem of not being able to get to the site or signing on or anything like that so minor in comparison. i do find the message amusing. :)

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's pretty core to the forum software and I don't think there's anything we can do to change it... but we'll keep our eyes open for ideas / solutions!

Jack Holloway

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@flowerbug Thanks for asking about this. Happens to me all the time, but then I use a lot of tabs and switch back and forth. Only happens here though. Never happens on any other forum I peruse.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
@flowerbug Thanks for asking about this. Happens to me all the time, but then I use a lot of tabs and switch back and forth. Only happens here though. Never happens on any other forum I peruse.

it happens to me on other forums too, so it isn't only limited to TEG (or SS).