The Earth's core has paused.

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I am always trying to get a handle on longer term future weather, and this article was published Monday, making me wonder if anybody can point to a relation to weather in the 70 year cycle being discussed.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Whether it may be or not, speculation is likely to light up reflections on "back in the day."

I vary and seem to find somewhat of an uneven balance between "this is all so new" and "I've seen this before" over my 7 decades +.

Maybe a 70 year oscillation to the Earth's core would effect weather change. Mighty oaks from small acorns grow but since I have been looking for all human knowledge to have an etymological foundation and an acorn of truth - I've come across the "eggcorn" misconception.

Corn represents a kernel of logic. Egg-shaped? Yeah. However, those who have delved further into the subject see it more of a herdsman's term for searching out forage for their sows. A stand of oak trees on an æcer (OE) of open land, produces forage.

Way off the subject of Weather.

digitS'

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
There has been speculation for some time that the earth's poles may be getting ready to flip. That has happened fairly often in geological history. The biggest concern is that if that happened, there might be a period during which the earth's magnetic field would temporarily weaken or collapse. I'm not a 'sky is falling' person, but that would really wreak havoc with agriculture & skin health.

Latest posts