The fancy jewelry I have been waiting for

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I want to share my excitement. I have a 3 tiered plant light grow system which I got used at least 15 years ago, for a song. I had to add new lights on one tier this year. They seem great. I have wanted another system for years, it is expensive so I wanted my husband's blessing, and nagged only when I was overcome with the need. Do I REALLY need it? I can live without it. Suddenly my husband decided he could put one together by buying the parts. Of course it was hundreds more like that. So yesterday he agreed that I had a good deal. It was on sale, Honey had a coupon, free shipping. Yay! Saved a hundred. A girl just has to have her jewels. So indoor greenhouse work today, making room. 85 degrees in there from the beautiful sun. I feel spoiled.

Attachments

• 04442_1024x1024.jpeg
    04442_1024x1024.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 191

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am green! Who makes it?
It is sold by Harris Seeds. They do not name the company. Probably so you do to try to buy it direct. I have not seen this anywhere else, so they might be the only vendor. By the way I have been looking at it for 10 years.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I so agree @catjac1975 I'm ever so grateful my husband knows my heart is not in diamonds, but good quality pots and places to grow. He didn't complain a bit about my pile of wood for him to assemble into my beds I dragged home yesterday.
Ha! I must tell you in this short time I have followed you I did not know you also are a woman. So sorry I did not pay close attention. Ha! More in common with you!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here is the new set of jewels that I got for my greenhouse. Too tired to load a lot of my plants on it but I put a few on for the photo op. 12 new spots for my big trays of seedlings. It took Tom and I about 5 hours to put it together. Not hard work but time consuming. I am glad I have someone who could quickly figure out the plans and make it happen. Such luscious plants will grow on this new beauty.
DSC_0115.jpeg

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
That sure beats a diamond ring any day! Beautiful and I know you will get lots of enjoyment out of it.
When we started to assemble it I could not find the bag of nuts and bolts. I had unboxed some of it the night before. I was so excited I could not remember when I put it. It was in a box of parts merely covered with a piece of packaging. But, I ran around the house like the much maligned chicken, for a bit. What would a diamond ring look like after a day in the garden?

Latest posts