The fancy jewelry I have been waiting for

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh my, @catjac1975 what beautiful jewelry that is!!
A girl like me! hahahaha. When we were too young my husband wanted to get engaged. After much discussion, I said, "Fine. Buy me a photography enlarger and we will call it engaged." He did not. We waited a few years.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
A girl like me! hahahaha. When we were too young my husband wanted to get engaged. After much discussion, I said, "Fine. Buy me a photography enlarger and we will call it engaged." He did not. We waited a few years.

funny! :) when i was a kid the neighbor girl and i were in a relationship for a while, i think it lasted a day or two, i was doing something with frogs, eggs and pollywogs, she didn't want anything to do with that. me then dumped. i did not remember any of this but she reminded me of this about 30yrs later.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can remember as a y
funny! :) when i was a kid the neighbor girl and i were in a relationship for a while, i think it lasted a day or two, i was doing something with frogs, eggs and pollywogs, she didn't want anything to do with that. me then dumped. i did not remember any of this but she reminded me of this about 30yrs later.
When I was a young teen there was a group of girls and boys that all played together at our lake. WE went through a week of catching bull frogs and then releasing them. Then oe day I could not touch one without being grossed out. Weird.

Latest posts