The Garden Table Finally Happens!

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I find that free sinks are very easy to come by although usually not the stainless ones like you have. Even free deep sinks from old restaurants can be found with a little hunting. I have a very old soapstone deep sink around here somewhere but i forgot where it is. :rolleyes:

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Between craigslist and dumpster diving... we have tons of recycled finds. All my raised beds are made from old free wood... same with my chicken coops.

I am spoiled by that man! ;)

Warthog

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
We don't have Craigslist or dumpsters here.

But my eyes are peeled everytime we go somewhere. Some months ago we were driving into town and at the end of the road, was a pallett. Said to hubby on the way back make sure we have enough room for that. :lol:

So on the way back there we are loading this pallett into the back of the truck.

Good pallett always come in useful for something. :thumbsup

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Next I want to find some good quality logs to make an arbor out of for my yard. I need shade and a place to grow more grapes up! :D

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow...Vfem..I am so impressed! I showed it to my husband and bragged about how your husband is always so nice and doing projects for you!

Mine is able to do anything but he is slow and never is in the mood! He promised he would do one for me but of course I don't have the room for it. I think he knows that.:/

Have fun using it and you deserve it. Good for you for recycling.

Mary

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thank you... my husband appreciates all the compliments. We're very good at reusing things.

Just remember if my husband wasn't unemployed these things would probably NEVER get built. ;)

Latest posts