The Happy Heathen

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi, What service does Heath supply```is that a dune buggy```
It's my brothers "Ranger". Heath does a ton of things. He brings me my meds (I forget them). He gets the laundry out of the dryer, opens doors, picks up things I drop, brings me things I ask for, recognizes when I start to feel anxious and responds accordingly. Because of his support, I have a drivers license again and a new car and we've been taking some road trips to get me off the ranch

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi again, Heath then is a true service creature, you're lucky to have him, and he you~good for you both```

Happy to meet you~do give my best to Heath and let him know I think he look great```

Richard
Yes, he is a legitimate service dog. There are still a few tasks he is mastering but he's dependable and receives a lot of compliments while doing public access so I assume either people have run across poorly trained, or more likely "faux Service Dogs" out there which is a big problem.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought I had posted but I must not have hit the reply button. Anyway, I was thinking about you a couple months ago and wondering if you still made soaps. I loved them! Glad you are back and you were missed.

Mary

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I am still making soaps, although I am currently very low on inventory and the shop is closed temporarily because I am out of town visiting friends :love

Latest posts