The horror the horror

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I love my entire collection of seeds. I am uber bummed. I lost new seeds for planting this spring, old seeds, just seeds.

What happened was I left them at the honda service center as there was confusion on the service of my car and I had gotten a ride to fand from work. And in the confusion I lost them. They threw them away. On a side not I also lost a doz yard eggs from a girl at work. But my seeds.

Good thing I keep a copy of BC on hand for emergency purchases.

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well they said they could not find them that it was possible the cleaning crew threw them out. In their defense I left them in the service lobby. I guess I get to start fresh now.

LUckily I started my tomatoes and peppers in Early Jan so I will be ok. Now the dilema is to run to lowes and pick up some carrots and lettuce or to submit an order to BC.

PotterWatch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Can I offer you some? I have the following and I could at least send you some to get started with though I don't know how much you generally plant...

Joe's Long Cayenne Pepper
Amish Paste Tomato
Long Red Florence Onion
Pickling Cucumber
Sugar Pie Pumpkin
Scarlet Nantes Carrot

The following seeds are organic:

Calypso Bean
Buttercup Squash
Crimson Sweet Watermelon
Mammoth Russian Sunflower
Blue Jade Corn
Purple Top White Globe Turnip
Danver's Carrot
Edmund's Blood Turnip Beet
Georgia Flame Pepper
Grandma Einck's Dill
Arugula

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i can help you out with lettuce seeds! i just got tons of different varieties and i probably won't go through those this year! i can give you about 50 seeds each to get you stated! just PM if you want some and where to send them!

this is what i have:
Red Salad Bowl
Green Salad Bowl
Iceberg
Red Cimmaron Romaine
Parris Island Romaine
Buttercrunch

these i don't have much of so i could do about 25-30 seeds:
Forellenschluss
Merveille des Quatre Saisons
Brune d'Hiver

i also have lots of different basil and dill if you are looking for something specific on those i can probably help you out too!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am looking at some of Obsessed's topics. Sounds like some neat things were going on, but losing seeds just purchased. Aargh!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
I got all excited thinking Obsessed was back. I hope she's well wherever she is...I miss her.
Yeah, me too.

Marshall, Obsessed moved to New Orleans but she lived, gardened and went to school in Montana. Montana to New Orleans - imagine that.

Steve

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Reading the old posts sometimes makes me miss some of those I never got to meet.

Why didn't someone tell me about TEG years ago?

Latest posts