The horror the horror

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's a great idea VFem, and looks like Souther's not too far. There are some others too

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Imagine the culture shock of Montana to New Orleans? Wow is all I can say

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Haha, i can imagine the culture shock!! I've visited new orleans, and other parts of louisiana for bird watching, some beautiful country there. But i have a hard time understanding some of the people there :) oh, and then there's the "yes ma'am" thing! Haha, just teasing some of you southerners! :plbb

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
NwMtGardener said:
Haha, i can imagine the culture shock!! I've visited new orleans, and other parts of louisiana for bird watching, some beautiful country there. But i have a hard time understanding some of the people there :) oh, and then there's the "yes ma'am" thing! Haha, just teasing some of you southerners! :plbb
:yuckyuck I sent Obsessed an e-mail and told her to come and say hi. :)

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Will Obsessed let me say "Howdy mayaam" to her, or will she get all upset about it from being montanan too?

Enquiring minds want to know...

:hide

I do look forward to having her here. I think I started here right after she disappeared.

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
Will Obsessed let me say "Howdy mayaam" to her, or will she get all upset about it from being montanan too?

Enquiring minds want to know...

:hide
Well, that all depends on how long she lived in Louisiana and if the culture rubbed off on her. :p

Latest posts