The "little greenhouse that could" reborn

chris09

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
This is a rough idea for the new "the little greenhouse that could", I hope to attach this greenhouse to the South side of the house and then replace my old greenhouse "the little greenhouse that could" with this one. I will be getting started on this project within the month but may still be working on it come spring.

7054_picture.jpg

Chris

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
It looks like it would work well with the southern exposure, plus save space in your yard! Are going to reuse some of the materials the A- frame or just start fresh?

chris09

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Collector said:
It looks like it would work well with the southern exposure, plus save space in your yard! Are going to reuse some of the materials the A- frame or just start fresh?
I will reuse 90% of the old greenhouse, the frame its self is a kit type wood swing set that my mother and father-in-law left here when bought the house off them.

Chris

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
I see that greenhouses are addictive! You will surely enjoy having more space! By the time I was ready to put out the transplants in the garden- I could barely fit inside mine! Looking forward to seeing pics of your progress.

chris09

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
lesa said:
I see that greenhouses are addictive! You will surely enjoy having more space! By the time I was ready to put out the transplants in the garden- I could barely fit inside mine! Looking forward to seeing pics of your progress.
I know, I miss my old greenhouse at my parents house. It was around 20 ft. wide x 40 ft. long I had all kind of space. :)

Chris

Latest posts