Reaction score
Did you enjoy . .

. the Moon?

digitS'

Untitled-2.jpg

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It was pouring down rain all night... I didn't get to enjoy it... but I DID have a very impressive lightning show!! :D

hangin'witthepeeps

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It's not a good picture, but we were shocked as we topped the hill coming home. BOOM big orange moon in the sky. It was lovely. I was sad that it was a long trip home and my house is way back in the woods. The woods were in the way to take another picture with my good camera. It looked bigger than represented in the picture the first time, which was actually a "eye teaser" because it was on the road horizon as we were topping a hill with another hill just ahead.

photobucket-845-1336402809503.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
That picture is just fine, Hangin'. The moon is an object of mystery for us mere humans. See, it generated a thunder & lightening storm for Nachoqtpie (bet it had an influence ;)).

It will still be very large tonight.

Yes, darkness is falling late and the dawn comes early! I'll be trying :/ to go to bed while there's still daylight outdoors soon!

Oh, and with that high-flying sun - the moon will be hugging the horizon all night. No one talks about the moon's orbit, like, above the Arctic Circle in the summer. You know, if the sun doesn't set - the full moon won't rise above the horizon . . . that seems kind of sad, doesn't it. . ?

Steve

hangin'witthepeeps

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We have a lot of hills and trees in my neck of the woods. I will try and get a good pic tonight. I love the moon. It's mysterious and beautiful, and because of the moon there is life on earth. :D

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
*giggle* Yes!! Thar's what did it.... and I bet the fact that I wanted to put my ducks out and take a bath in my giant tub helped too... LOL

April Manier

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It was soooo amazing! We had my 40th Bday party at the farm. It was sooo intense around the bonfire watching it rise over the trees and light the whole farm!

Loved it!!!!

Latest posts