The mother of invention

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tell Marshall that it's an old poly wheelbarrow tub that had some serious cracks. I removed the wheel, the rear supports and the handles and attached it to a kids snow saucer. It's ok, it was our kids.

Smiles, you obviously don't have fowl weather chickens. Good tip on cracking the whip, I think I'll try that. :)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well Thistle, did you pull it or did your horse do it? :lol: You sure have a lot of snow there. I can't imagine doing chores in it. When I go to the snow, I'm so bundled up I can't even move! I don't like to me cold. :(

Mary

Mickey328

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
That's what it looks like to me...a child's "saucer" with a tub on top. Bet you could find something like that at a thrift store fairly easily. It would work in the summer as well...sometimes I have trouble with trying to keep a regular wheelbarrow straight...I've got a bad hip and my balance isn't 100%. Dragging something would be a lot easier.

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I love it!

Get a patent on it quick...just $19.95...but wait we'll send you a second one free...just pay seperate processing and handling :D

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Horse? Get a goat to pull that thing! Milk her in the AM, then have her do double duty and...MUSH! :lol:

Latest posts