The Mustang~spirit of the west

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
She is an artist~we think~she does sell her pictures and paintings.

She works as a Photographer and Dental Assistant.

Yes, They eat a bit of the sage and Shocklys Desert thorn, I think that must help with the worming, and people who have them run them barefooted saying their hooves are strong and stay in shape.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Horses are on the girls minds all the time even on their birthday cakes.
They care about them, the horses, like, I think, most people who see them on a regular basis, after a while you kinda know them and they you. They have loved and wanted to help them from when when they could talk.

If nothing is done to stop the killing we won't have the pleasure of seeing them and getting to know them.

President Obama has a couple more day he could sign an executive order a moratorium on all BLM Round ups. phone # 202.456.1111

Attachments

• IMG_0088.JPG
    IMG_0088.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I agree with you. I've lived in cali all my life and driven all over the state. Here you don't see the high amount of horses that the BLM says are a problem.

Mary
Mary, if you go to the sparsly populated outback Mountain and/ or semidesert canyon country parts of Cal. you will see quite a few of them.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
If nothing is done to stop the killing we won't have the pleasure of seeing them and getting to know them.

How come the populations of the feral horses in the US are doubling every 5 years ?

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
When it cold the suffer, when it hot they suffer, we, man, was instructed to be good stewards.

We went to Palomino Valley and saw them, tried to get one but they didn't have any ready for adoption, after days of talking on the phone. We were put off,when we said we were on the way there. "maybe middle or end of next month. You see they have to get them ready, They have to make sure we'll treat they well, we must have them looked at by a vet then after a year have a vet examine them to see if we've taken good care of them. Then the horse or horses will be yours.
They don't have any ready, they have to give them shots, Can we have our vet give the shots? No we can't let you do that!

In a movie once. He, a man wanted to go into an office,, at the gate he was told~he needed a pass~where do I get the pass~in the office~OK let me go to the office to get a pass~NO, you need a pass!

We're gona try again, oldest daughter would love a Mare! We'll take good care of the mare, we'll let them know that.

Latest posts