The 'Please Don't Stay On Topic' Thread

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I love fish meal as a fertilizer, but holy cow does it stink! Doesn't help that I watered a bunch of plants that are right outside my open window.

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
AllyRodrigues said:
Tonight is our son's 5th birthday party at....Chuck E. Cheese (***opens flask)
:gig :yuckyuck

Amen Ally!! AMEN!

I remember one time I had to go to a company Christmas party and it was probably one of the most boring things EVER! They wouldn't serve alcohol because "it was a risk" so one of my friends brought his flask and every once in a while we would go outside and take a big ol giant swig. Thank goodness I lived a block from where the party was!!

AllyRodrigues

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
nachoqtpie said:
AllyRodrigues said:
Tonight is our son's 5th birthday party at....Chuck E. Cheese (***opens flask)
:gig :yuckyuck

Amen Ally!! AMEN!

I remember one time I had to go to a company Christmas party and it was probably one of the most boring things EVER! They wouldn't serve alcohol because "it was a risk" so one of my friends brought his flask and every once in a while we would go outside and take a big ol giant swig. Thank goodness I lived a block from where the party was!!
LOL! I used to work for a VERRRY stuffy law firm and my husband would get so nervous about his English at holiday parties that I'd have to get him good and "loose" before we left. The problem is that there's a fine line before he becomes very "loose". Needless to say one year he told the elderly hostess (as he patted her hair) that he "loved her hair.....it's like a lovely cotton".

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh man that's funny!! I think that you, me, and vfem should all get together at Duplin Winery and hang out. :D

Latest posts