the return of a semi-feral kitty

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
since i originally posted this thread things have changed for sure. i haven't seen the orange kitty around at all, but we now have a black and white smaller kitty coming through once in a while. i'm not sure if it is one of the neighbor's or a feral kitty. since we do have plenty of mouse habitat i'm ok with them wandering around the yard. i never threaten or yell at them. if i see them and i'm outside i talk to them in a calm voice. most of them never get close to me at all.

i did have another mouse in the walls the past few weeks (after the flood disturbed the mouse populations and they moved to higher ground) but i think i've trapped it and found the spot it was getting in. this is good news since i was wondering where a mouse could possibly be getting in and could not find any place before that was obvious and tracks in the snow never pinned anything down for me with any certainty. so this could either be progress or a temporary false trail, but at least there hasn't been a major invasion any place and the garage and shed remain clear.

Latest posts