The Seed Catalogs Are Rolling In!

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
So just in the past 7 days I have recieved 16 seed catalogs in the mail. These companies are not wasting any time getting their new 2011 catalogs out and I am loving it.
They came at the perfect time since we had a couple of feet of snow dropped on us overnight and most of us were stuck in for a day or so.
The snow came at the same time that I came down with a throat infection so I had the whole week to curl up with the catalogs and get my orders in.
I know there are more to come since last year I got 30 or so, its amazing how much there is to choose from.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yep, its fun to get all those catalogs isn't it. Nothing better to just relax and look at all those catalogs, maybe by a nice fire and some coffee or tea :celebrate .

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Reading them is no problem, drooling over the pictures, no problem- figuring out how to find room for all those seeds- a big problem!!!!

wifezilla

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Exactly Lesa!!!

And I don't think hubby would appreciate me trying to grow things on the new roof....
but, you have to admit that is a lot of square footage......

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Geez Wife..you are so clever. Imagine if you could come up with a way to use up all that space? I think you just might be able to! ;)

Simplelife..you must order alot because that's alot of catalogs!

Mary

reetzblak

Sprout
Reaction score
The meadows are a common feature of private gardens and public parks and landscapes around the world now. Prato is the creation of aesthetic pleasure as well as other opportunities for outdoor recreation or recreational use.

cwhit590

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I've gotten some of the seed catalogs already...lovin' it! Now the hard part....deciding what to get.....or what I actually need.....:rolleyes:

I got the Baker Creek catalog for the 1st time this year...awesome selection and great pics!

For some reason I got a Burpee catalog...it's been years since I've ordered from them...and WOW their prices seem high! yikes.

Has anyone gotten a Jung spring catalog yet?

Latest posts